Sanitary Sewer Line Rehabilitation Project
1) Sealed proposals will be received in the office of the Clerk’s Office, 208 S. Rapp Ave. Columbia, IL 62236 until 10:00 o’clock A.M., Tuesday, February 12, 2019 for furnishing all labor, equipment and materials required in the construction of 2019 Sanitary Sewer Line Rehabilitation Project for the City of Columbia, Illinois and at that time publicly opened and read.
(2) Proposals shall be submitted on forms furnished by the City of Columbia which may be obtained at the office of the City of Columbia, 208 S. Rapp Ave., Columbia, IL and shall be enclosed in an envelope endorsed "2019 Sanitary Sewer Line Rehabilitation Project".
(3) The right is reserved to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals.
(4) Proposal Guarantee. A proposal guarantee in the form of a certified or bank cashier’s check or a Bid Bond in the amount of 5% of total bid price will be required.
(5) Performance and Labor & Material Payment Bond. The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will be required to furnish performance and payment Bonds, each in an amount at least equal to the Contract Price as security for the faithful performance and payment of all Contractor’s obligations under the Contract.
Quarry Road Roundabout Project
The City of Columbia is accepting proposals from consultants for Phase 1 and Phase 2 Engineering design of Quarry Road Roundabout project. Construction engineering will be limited to construction layout staking and technical questions on the plans and specifications as the City will perform the daily construction engineering. The proposed roundabout is located at the intersection of Quarry Road and Palmer Creek Drive / Father Scherrer Drive. The City has received a FY 2019/2020 Congestion Mitigation Grant for $752,800 for the project.
The evaluation criteria and weighting for this project is as follows: technical approach - 25%, firm experience - 25%, staff capabilities - 20%, work load capacity - 20%, and local presence - 10%. Proposals will be evaluated and ranked. No interviews will be conducted. Please limit your SOQ to 10 pages. Please provide 3 copies. All proposals shall include the Conflict of Interest Form.
If your firm would like to be considered for consulting services, you may express your interest by submitting a State of Qualifications to the Columbia City Hall, 208 S. Rapp Ave., P.O. Box 467, Columbia, IL 62236, c/o. Chris Smith, City Engineer. Deadline for submittal is January 30, 2019.
Gateway Monument Sign Design RFP
Click Here to view the bid opportunity for the Gateway Monument Sign Design